Saturday, March 22, 2008

This doesnt make sense

so for the past.. who knows.. i havent gone out... ive been chillin' at home either sick.. tired.. or bakin cakes... i guess it's good because i'm saving money by not drinking.. or eatin sushi.. well today i get to see the sun rising off the shores of thailand.. jp.. capitola beach.. i would have rather gone to carmel.. but what're you gonna do..? mmm.. lots of stuff comin up.. i get to see the lakers win.. oh so yeah the winner of the contest of my laker warriors sweepstakes.. is my DAD.. so.. catch me with my dad at the game.. Laker'ing it up..busy months ahead... bdays.. partys.. weddings.. Oh my...

oh yeah on a side note.. i might be moving to SF.. not anytime soon.. not 100% sure.. but if all else works and falls into place.. looks like i'll be seeing the lights go down in the city by the bay... shout outs to journey.. but why you might ask... well my bosss is looking to put someone into Local 38 which is in sf.. that means i gotta go school in san francisco.. and work in san francisco.. waht does that mean to you? nothing.. waht does it mean to me? a whole lot.. i get Bread that is actually buttered.. i get to collect vacation money(sort of like a bonus) which is 5 grand every 5 months.. enough bragging..

anything else new? yeah I'm FULLLLLLLLL

muzac time..
What’s up with everyone being from Chicago nowadays? They have Kanye, Twista, Do Or Die, Lupe Fiasco…RKelly, and - okay, I admit, I can’t really name anyone else. Still, they have their own thing going on - maybe not compared to New York, L.A., and the South, but they definitely have a solid music scene. Even non-mainstream artists like The Cool Kids and Kid Sister get their fair share of shine, So it is only fair i put another "Kid" on it.. the "KIDZ IN THE HALL".. They don't have a full vid yet to this song.. but here's a preview..

1 comment:

charmaine adrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.