Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GOLS is goals in Spanish

so i guess this i kinda an add on to my resolutions..
but as the halfway point in the year approaches, I'm doing well on my resolutions
you can go back to one of my very first blogs.. should actually be in the very beginning..so anyways.. I want hop in my car and take a stroll to where i havent been in a while..Disneyland.. so anyone down to take a 3 day weekend trip? i know i am.. mmm.. what else is hood?

oh yeah.. if worst comes to worst, i want to go back to school and enjoy the college life i missed.. Youre' probably thinking wtf why? well lemme remind you.. I didn't have the Mon to thurs school life like everyone else did. I was working 5-5, and going to school at the same time 6-10 monday to friday.. So in the midst of school I started my Career prematurely.. Truth is wishing now all i could do is finish homework..

so there you go..

Disneyland, and if worst comes to worst School

No comments: