Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Long hair, don't care

So I'm broke, I decided to start micro-managing myself.

So I'm not gonna get my weekly haircut at the barbershop anymore.
$20 a week for 52 weeks = $1040, sorry Kelly I know you make your living off of me & Justin, now you can just flirt with him
Hell no I'm not gonna grow my hair, I'm just gonna go back to shaving my head myself.
To save electricity I'm gonna shave my head at someone else house. jp

I'm gonna cut down on drinking heavily at bars.
I was able to not drink for 3 years straight. I'm sure I can cut down
The plan is to not pull out my credit card to buy drinks & to only bring cash.
*Now if I see a tweez.. then its a different story

Food.. I gotta try and start eating at home.
I'm more of a Lunch kind of guy, I dont really mess with breakfast or dinner, so I guess I'm saving money in a way. Or maybe I can just eat at your house

No comments: