Friday, December 28, 2007

ALL DAY ALL NIGHT

All day all night... shout outs to One Vo1ce

anyways.. yeah yesterday.. worked 6 to whatever makes a 10 hour shift.. then i went to get my bald fade.. and g'dam the line was long.. so yeah this dude that was in front of me was talking to me asking me about my work and stuff.. cause i had my work van with me.. and i found out that me and him have a lot in common.. NO HOMO.. but yeah.. hes a koo dude... then i got my head fixed.. headed home... justin came through.. we went to the mall.. didnt buy shit.. he was looking for a gift.. then we headed to armadillo willys.. met up MB and CM.. got full.. headed to Trans place.. watched them play rock band..played foose ball.. FUKIN LOST.. anyways.. mm met new people.. met people i already knew.. and met more people.. mmm.. then i left for work.. but i took a quick rest at home.. like 2-3 hours.. then headed to work.. i just got off now... stupid shit happens.. scissor lift was dead.. major problems.. but got a lot done.. didnt get much sleep.. im still on 3 hours of sleep.. so yeah.. gonna go out tonight.. so word..

ALL DAY ALL NIGHT shout outs to One VO1ce....

No comments: