Sunday, February 24, 2008

Slava A Banana.. Recap

so havent done this in a while.. lets recap the week.. or what i atleast remember..

  1. Thurs.. i deceided to get something done after work.. so i got my labret done...
  2. Fried-DAY.. i know i worked.. i think i hung out with my friends that night.. oh yeah i had sushi with justin.. which owes me money
  3. saturday.. went on a worldwide tour, went to target to buy some face wash.. and a gift for my cousin britney.. after that went to bulldogs to get a horseshoes.. dudes said they had to bend it to make it bigger for my lip.. assholes.. went to san jose blue jeans to check out the work clothes.. then headed to the other target.. got into the parking lot and said fuck it.. drove to mccarthy ranch for some jamba juice and hit up best buy.. didnt find shit.. so i went to Frys.. left with a new keyboard and mouse.. later that night i went on a stroll again to find my cousin a gift.. didnt find shit.. so i owe her one..met up my cousins and we went to whack ass Chevys.. for sure i am never going there again... a tip. if it says steak.. remember you arent getting a STEAK.. you are getting slices of a steak for your fajitas.. anyways.. the rest of my fam saw my piercing.. they thought it was fake and all.. but yeah.. oh well.. after that the disappointing dinner.. me and Emilio the robot, his gf M-Locs.. and Siah the messiah.. went to University of chicken.. i never eat with a fork and knife there.. since my piercing was killin'.. i had to do it.. after that we headed back to the British Bulldogs house.. as soon as i got there KevMug had me go with him to get drinks cause they wanted to get goosed.. so did that.. finally i get to go back to the house to rest.. i didnt drink or smoke.. just danced infront of the radio.. Again Kev asked me to roll with him somewhere to pick up.. but i was fukin tired.. so i headed to the bulldogs room and KO'd.. i woke up and Bulldog was laying next to me twisted.. someone yanked my shoes off.. and i Darkling duck was laying at my feet.. i went to look for mesiah.. cause he had my beanie.. and i guess now he owns my beanie.. finally made my way home at about 3
  4. Sunday sunday sunday.. Rain drops keep falling on my face.. i tried to stay home so i can save money and not waste it on food.. but what happens.. i shopped online.. 2 hoodys.. and 2 Tickets to the warriors/Lakers game lower level foo.. who will be the lucky one.. ?

Upcoming stuff
-Double shifts tomorrow and tues.. what does that mean to you? nothing. What does it mean to me? Time and half
-I get to take a break from working in Brentwood next week.. i get to work in san jose for a while.. i guess a short while..
-Laker warrior game of course.. I'll be having a Raffle for the other ticket.. (ok not really, but entertain me with some offers)
-mm.. nothing i can think of..

Music time.. taking it back to 99

No comments: