Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I can get a new pair of shoes

Or fill up my gas tank... that's a good way to look at it.. Gas prices are getting out of hand. I filled up my work van the other day it cost me 114 dollars, and i've been driving so much that i had to fill it back up again and it cost me 117 dollars. Luckily my work pays for the gas.

So I did my rounds for work again. Lets start off with yesterday. I started my day off in Milpitas, then to Fremont, Made my way to Santa Cruz, and finished off in Monterey. thats about 164 miles of driving..

anyways.. coming from santa cruz the the other day to Monterey.. i passed by this town ive never even heard of called Moss landing looked pretty d
ope.. well nothing i've never seen before heres a picture

and another one i found..
I've been up and down the Pacific Coast line for the past week and driving got me thinking,
I really need a vacation. Somewhere Not in my working area.. So LA, Las Vegas, San Diego, Tahoe. DC, New York, even San Francisco. any takers?

I got another Tattoo session coming up. Flowers on the inside of my right arm. Right after that I got the whole other arm to do. I need a haircut, I need to shave, I need to go clothes shopping, I need to ride my bikes. I need a trip, I need a drink, I need a lot of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;) thanks for the comment.