Monday, January 21, 2008

B2k is gangsta like that?

Start watching at 2:25



Dam i guess the song Bump bump bump.. was about an AK47.. haha..

anyways... so here is my day.. its bullshit..

woke up at somethin around 5
left my house at 6
headed to brentwood
was feelin' tired so i stopped at a gas station
got Hot chocolate, those 5 hour energy drinks, and some fun yuns
made my way to brentwood...
jumped on vasco
Co worker calls me and reminds me we're working at night
=(
so i bust a bitch on "Los vaqueros piece of shit"
started to head home after an hour of driving no where
co worker calls me again and asks me to pick up parts...
i get em..
i bounce..
i get some new tools for work
i get em
i bounce.
I'm home.. with a fucked up hand... what a day.. what a day..
i should be sleeping.. but that stupid energy drink got me amped... i think i'ma ride my bike.. before the rain comes... aight fasho fasho..




"Well here is the song of the day.. i know the warriors play today.. so here is a shout out to them..
GO LAKERS (sorry CH.MA. but lakers gonna kill the nugga's)"

1 comment:

Cheydhabits. said...

You got major points when you said Warriors were gon get smashed on. But I just took those back, when you said Lakers > Nuggets! How couldyaaa. Haha, it's cool. But Warriors.. ugh. Me and Siah were talking bout all the dumbass bandwagon fans.. kill em alreaaady.

So tonight's game.. GO NUGGETS.