Friday, January 11, 2008

Peep game

so you wanna see my grad pictures... here ya go (click to enlarge)


ok it's only one.. but.. if you go to my myspace.. (www.myspace.com/jeffreyL) you can see the rest of the 7 pictures i think.. but there is more to come.. just gotta get it from my other cousins... so as mentioned to another person.. I am 4 years out of highschool.. and ya know it feels good to be done with school... but i got 5 more years of the apprenticeship program.. but the good thing is every 6 months i get a fat raise..

dam my knee is bummed... working hard spendin harder.. well i wont be working in hayward for the next 2 months.. i'll be commuting to brentwood for the next 2... so yeah.. for those who dont know where its at.. here is a map(click to enlarge)
yeah it's over an hour away everyday...

let's see.. dont think i'll be on here for the weekend.. so lets.. tell the future.. tomorrow is my cousins grandmas bday.. so i'll be partying there.. and dinner with a friend or lunch i guess.. or whatever is in between lunch and dinner... DUNCH?.. so yeah... rain rain go away.. umm... here's the new jam of the day...

No comments: