Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dyno's with the black mag..

so woke up feelin' like.. Yeee.. ok like shit.. i had to cement a fukin' walk way in my back yard.. yeah.. 60hours of work aint enough so i needa work on my days off for free.. anyways.. decided today is a good day to ride Grimace(my bike) so ima get some more parts for my bike, first things first.. need reflectors, blinkers,, pegs and some skates..

im tryna hit up bralion the stallion so he can get some brakes on his shit.. aight.. well i'ma get lost on the slide on the ave. bein fly while i ride


oh yeah my recap of the other night..

Left house at 8
hit up new trishas hows.. with the vietnam gangsta..
took a stroll up heartbreak hill with big L
went cross country downtown
"here she comes here comes speed racer"
made our way to the high-rize
Cup-a-Joe with Iron Mike tyson
Headed home..
Talked to the warriors number one fan.
Went on 11th
Took a shot with Mr. Aloha himself.. i think the last time i took a shot with him i got my DUI
Finally Shook..
got home at ("rule babbbyyyyy..." -ja'rule) Three-Three-six..
aight well Aloha wendell maybe spring break

1 comment:

Cheydhabits. said...

You always thinkin I'm likin your pics. Hahah. And yup, horoscopes are always fun. Later JeffroStaaar, hah.