Monday, January 14, 2008

Dirty Pump Rounds and Stomp Grounds where Lions Dwell

Old picture but my hands are actually dirtier than this.. so Brentwood for the next 2 months.. or three.. anyways.. woke up and drove... and What.. THe ... FUH? yeah the FOg was horrible.. ive never been caught up in fog that bad in my life... i couldnt see 10feet in front of my car.. and if youve ever been on vasco road you would know how scary that shit is..

this is it on a clear day (actual picture on vasco road)

and this is how heavy the fog was (real picture of fog) anyways.. yeah didnt know if i was going uphill or down, left or right.. i had my GPS to show me which was the road was turning... i got to the safeway.. and did my shit... i ended up dirtier than shit.. but yeah gotta finish it tomorrow... gave jello a call.. told me some bad news... dude out for 8weeks... other than that.. he's sick.. gave him some tips and tricks.. should work out fine for him.. mmm... got a call from Mr. 831 himself.. told me the master plan.. changed the name to chris.. dont know why..

so yeah... i threw away one of my bikes... feels good actually.. now it's time to go international.. ya heard?

oh yeah cant forget the song of the day.. heard this on Sirius Chill

No comments: